FZ1N possible exhausts

cool uncle
This post is 5637 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This might sound like a daft question.. Is there anyone who makes a Moto-GP style exhaust or similar for the FZ1N?

I haven't bought the bike yet as I'm trying to source all the mods. availability before I buy so I can get everything done at once and not spend weekends chasing things up when I should be out adhereing to the speed limit.

Cheers B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

g,day cool uncle .mivv makes a moto gp stubby muffler .i have one fitted to my 2006 fz1 with a power commander,bmc,filter and a fuel cut elimanator from ivans performance (in new york) and i have uped the horse power to 146 hp . it is extremely loud without the bung (loud enough to make harley riders snap their heads around to see what it is ) heheheheee too loud for our coppers . termignoni were in the proccess of making one though i dont know if they went ahead with it..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online