The X Factor

Goff
This post is 5616 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok - i watch this - only cos there is naff all else dominating prime time telly on a saturday night.

Now, this is aimed at those that DO watch it - im not asking for any "i dont watch that shite" posts because they are totally irrelevant, and that will just prove that you DO watch the X Factor, you just want people to think you're tough cos ya dont *snigger*

Anywhooo - Diana Vickers......

My god what is wrong with that girl? She sounds like a strangled cat!!! I cannot STAND to hear her "sing". She is THE worst contestant ever. Yet the judges are bleating about how fantastic she is cos she is "quirky". QUIRKY? If you want quirky come meet some of OUR members! One even mentioned a recording contract tonight! Are the rest of the public completely deaf???

If this is what i pay my bloody TV licence for you can shove it - i have never had my ears bleed so much as i have tonight listening to that girl wail through one of Take Thats songs - it was sheer torture.

For fucks sake people - vote the talentess bint off and bring back Laura!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is what i pay my bloody TV licence for you can shove it -

Er Goff, its on itv......

Er Goff, its on itv......

So it is :blush:

ITV is programmed to 111 in our house henc my mistake (and lack of brainage) :lol:

Ok i shall rephrase

I have to switch to the shite thats on the BBC, (which i pay for!) every time she's on and paying a licence for that tripe makes my toes curl even more than watching Diana fookin Vickers! :P

So it is :blush:

ITV is programmed to 111 in our house henc my mistake (and lack of brainage) :lol:

Ok i shall rephrase

I have to switch to the shite thats on the BBC, (which i pay for!) every time she's on and paying a licence for that tripe makes my toes curl even more than watching Diana fookin Vickers! :P

I haven't the faintest idea what you are on about with the X factor but the BBC does seem to be generating tripe at the moment. Excepting Heroes, I admit i like that.

as you theres not much on on a saturday night so i watched it your so right about her she is shite thats the only word to desrcibe her,

Is she the black one who set out on her own one week to choose and arrange her own song? I saw like 2 episodes (my girlfriend watches it) and I was amazed that she'd made it through auditions, I could have sung better than she did, she hit about 6 flats, was completely off key all the way through, I swear she missed her que at one point and luckily, because it's a good band, they saved her. And then the judges just go on about hoe challenging it's been for her, not a single pissing musical comment in it, that really grated my nerves. If we're not talkinga bout her, then I'm sorry :P but she IS rubbish

Ok - i watch this - only cos there is naff all else dominating prime time telly on a saturday night.

Now, this is aimed at those that DO watch it - im not asking for any "i dont watch that shite" posts because they are totally irrelevant, and that will just prove that you DO watch the X Factor, you just want people to think you're tough cos ya dont *snigger*

Anywhooo - Diana Vickers......

My god what is wrong with that girl? She sounds like a strangled cat!!! I cannot STAND to hear her "sing". She is THE worst contestant ever. Yet the judges are bleating about how fantastic she is cos she is "quirky". QUIRKY? If you want quirky come meet some of OUR members! One even mentioned a recording contract tonight! Are the rest of the public completely deaf???

If this is what i pay my bloody TV licence for you can shove it - i have never had my ears bleed so much as i have tonight listening to that girl wail through one of Take Thats songs - it was sheer torture.

For fucks sake people - vote the talentess bint off and bring back Laura!!

Mornin Goff, She the one who lost her vice?, SHAAAME.

The dog seem`s to like her, Set`s her off a treat, All the best, Mark.

Is she the black one who set out on her own one week to choose and arrange her own song? I saw like 2 episodes (my girlfriend watches it) and I was amazed that she'd made it through auditions, I could have sung better than she did, she hit about 6 flats, was completely off key all the way through, I swear she missed her que at one point and luckily, because it's a good band, they saved her. And then the judges just go on about hoe challenging it's been for her, not a single pissing musical comment in it, that really grated my nerves. If we're not talkinga bout her, then I'm sorry :P but she IS rubbish

Nah its not her - its the one they have tried to make look like a hippy - all messy blonde hair and barefoot with a voice that sounds like you're rubbing a rat down a cheese grater....the one you're on about is Rachel. She wasnt too bad i didnt think, but fuck me her attitude stank!! Anywhooo - she went out of it last night!

Mornin Goff, She the one who lost her vice?, SHAAAME.

The dog seem`s to like her, Set`s her off a treat, All the best, Mark.

Lol yep thats her :lol:

Nah its not her - its the one they have tried to make look like a hippy - all messy blonde hair and barefoot with a voice that sounds like you're rubbing a rat down a cheese grater....the one you're on about is Rachel. She wasnt too bad i didnt think, but fuck me her attitude stank!! Anywhooo - she went out of it last night!

Yeah her attitude was shite and musically her performance was rubbish :P I've not bee following it really :(

This thread has intrigued me - no I don't watch it but I've youtubed a few clips of her singing and have to agree with you. She's absolutely crap!

Sounds like she's trying to do an impression of Dolores O'Riordan, really really BADLY.

Yikes. I hope she doesn't win, if only for the fact that she'll be bombarding us on every radio/TV show for all of 5 mins if she does.

This thread has intrigued me - no I don't watch it but I've youtubed a few clips of her singing and have to agree with you. She's absolutely crap!

Sounds like she's trying to do an impression of Dolores O'Riordan, really really BADLY.

Yikes. I hope she doesn't win, if only for the fact that she'll be bombarding us on every radio/TV show for all of 5 mins if she does.

Yea she is a terrible singer she is trying to be new and unique...she is definitely that!! she sounds like a cat with a xmas tree up her bum!!!!! I do a bit of singing myself i will post u the name to type in on you tube ....private message me and tell me what you think just go to you tube and type in MACH2 ...and there should be two fellas singing ui have 13 songs on there ..once u see the first song go to the uploaders profile and you will see MACH 2 and all the songs should come up...i especially would like to see GOFFS opinion on my voice!!!! and ulster exile!!

m,any thanks

Yea she is a terrible singer she is trying to be new and unique...she is definitely that!! she sounds like a cat with a xmas tree up her bum!!!!! I do a bit of singing myself i will post u the name to type in on you tube ....private message me and tell me what you think just go to you tube and type in MACH2 ...and there should be two fellas singing ui have 13 songs on there ..once u see the first song go to the uploaders profile and you will see MACH 2 and all the songs should come up...i especially would like to see GOFFS opinion on my voice!!!! and ulster exile!!

m,any thanks

Blerdy hell you're quite good - and im LOVIN the oirish accents! WOOHOO! :lol: Im gonna ring Simon Cowell and DEMAND that you replace the screaming banshee :lol:

I used to front a band meself a couple of years ago - i wouldnt say we were much good, but we were entertaining and we were always fully booked!

Seriously - i LOVE the version of Hallelujah and Stop and Stare, i thought you did a great job of them. Keep at it!

Blerdy hell you're quite good - and im LOVIN the oirish accents! WOOHOO! :lol: Im gonna ring Simon Cowell and DEMAND that you replace the screaming banshee :lol:

I used to front a band meself a couple of years ago - i wouldnt say we were much good, but we were entertaining and we were always fully booked!

Seriously - i LOVE the version of Hallelujah and Stop and Stare, i thought you did a great job of them. Keep at it!

Thanks very much GOFF means a lot!!!! yea we have been doing well getting a good few gigs!!! went ot recording studio and got a demo done up for free ...(which was nice) i love you GOFF lol

That's stuffs really impressive mate, I'm a "performer" too lol. Well, I've done one gig, I play the ukulele and sing rather badly lol but I get a lot of laughs wherever I play, had my first gig in a pub last friday :) Well let you know when I have a video online :)

I would like to see you do a version of Free's Wishing Well...........whaddya reckon? ;)

for you GOFF that could be very possible!!! its a lovely song !!! Once i get back to doing the singing i will...me and my buddy (Guy with the guitar) have been pre-occupied with our bikes but we have to get back to it!!! What are the odds of you posting more delicious pics of urself GOFF

That's stuffs really impressive mate, I'm a "performer" too lol. Well, I've done one gig, I play the ukulele and sing rather badly lol but I get a lot of laughs wherever I play, had my first gig in a pub last friday :) Well let you know when I have a video online :)

HEy thnaks man i appreciate it!!! Cool instrument to be playing i know a guy who plays in the John Hewitt bar in belfast....he plays the Ukulele and you can make some great sounds with that bad boy!!! there was a guy who sang somewhere over the rainbox mixed with what a wonderful world (LOUIS ARMSTRONG) and he played the UKU and it sounds great..in fact i have done a cover of it on You tube but the quality is shit!!!!

for you GOFF that could be very possible!!! its a lovely song !!! Once i get back to doing the singing i will...me and my buddy (Guy with the guitar) have been pre-occupied with our bikes but we have to get back to it!!! What are the odds of you posting more delicious pics of urself GOFF

I did do a few weeks back.....seems you may have missed those..... :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online