Oped day

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2
This post is 5623 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Hi folks, Thought some of you may be like to know about this open day.

I am gonna be down there most of the as my bike is displaying the Givi Boxes.

More details and address of the shop is here Click me now!

Len Manchester Motorcyles is having an open day day on Saturday 1st November. Robbie Brown 2008 Metzler National superstock 600 runner up will be on hand to answer your questions and his Len Manchester Race R6 will be on display,

MKW Suspension will be with us offering help and advice and a Free suspension set up clinic . MKW suspension have worked with many BSB supersport teams and riders.

The IAM will be with us talking about advanced rider training and will be conductiong rider assesmants on the day.

Save ££££ upto £1000 off of new 2008 model Yamaha's on the day on with 0% finanace available on selected models over 42 months.

Save ££££on selected used Machines on the day.

Massive savings on Clothing and Helmets on the day.

Worrkshop demonstration by trained Yamaha Technicians

Help us plan our next Rideouts, we will be asking you to suggest some rideout venues and routes for our regular rideouts.

Charity Raffle in aid of Air Ambulance and Breast Cancer Campaign to win lots of top prizes.

So why not come down and join in the fun and grab a bargain. Starts at 10am.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How did the day go? was gonna nip up as I have seen some Yamaha leathers advertised on ebay from Lens but got a feckin puncture on Thurday so needed to get it replaced :angry:

Square Box

PS Started raining down south around lunch time as well :angry:

• 1 month later...
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

How did the day go? was gonna nip up as I have seen some Yamaha leathers advertised on ebay from Lens but got a feckin puncture on Thurday so needed to get it replaced :angry:

Square Box

PS Started raining down south around lunch time as well :angry:

whoops bit late getting back to you. My dad said it went well as I could attaned due to the fact getting a punture on friday lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online