MT-01 or MT-03 in USA?

RavenHawk
This post is 5614 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone on here have any of the MT series bikes here in the USA? Seems that the MT-03 is Europe only and the MT-01 is Europe and Canada only (maybe Asia as well), but nothing here in the USA. I know I've come across some hints of a few in the US, wondering if anyone here has one, or knows how someone got one.

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

kinda sucks doesn't it! these guys get the cool shit. here its cruiser, crotch rocket or nuttin.

kinda sucks doesn't it! these guys get the cool shit. here its cruiser, crotch rocket or nuttin.

Exactly. I think KTM (personal second favorite, after Yamaha) is the only company that doesn't discriminate with the cool stuff against us Americans.

• 2 months later...

Exactly. I think KTM (personal second favorite, after Yamaha) is the only company that doesn't discriminate with the cool stuff against us Americans.

hi there,

lovin state-side riding there it's cool,

Yamaha have no plans for the release of the MT-series in the USA as far as I know 03 is too small and 01 has too many challengers.

The whole thing is a cafe style eurobeat kodo drum stuff just does'nt fit with the USA thing you guys have going on there .......have a look at m.t.o.c club's website I'm sure we have a member from the states mite be an expat not to sure. Failing that buy a Ducati supermoto 1100 they're great bikes,and at your gas prices cheap too run.

hi there,

lovin state-side riding there it's cool,

Yamaha have no plans for the release of the MT-series in the USA as far as I know 03 is too small and 01 has too many challengers.

The whole thing is a cafe style eurobeat kodo drum stuff just does'nt fit with the USA thing you guys have going on there .......have a look at m.t.o.c club's website I'm sure we have a member from the states mite be an expat not to sure. Failing that buy a Ducati supermoto 1100 they're great bikes,and at your gas prices cheap too run.

Yeah, I figured...

Just not a Ducati guy. Love me some Yamaha...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online