Your chance to ride at Sata Pod

tigger996
This post is 5557 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This year is the National Sprint Associations fiftieth anniversary and to celebrate this we are holding a sprint at Santa Pod on the 18/19th October. You can gain admission from 15:00 on the Saturday and ride from 17:00 until 21:00 and all day Sunday. Entry £50 for one bike plus £10 for each extra bike (this price includes NSA day membership and an ACU event licence).

Classes for all types of bikes, old or new, fast or slow, and for riders from 11 years to infinity.

All are welcome and entries can be taken on the day (please be early and allow us time to get your two free Santa Pod entry tickets to you).

Entry forms available on: http://www.sprinting.org.uk/

..or from the Entry Secretary

Mrs J Newman-Bracey

39 Sheperton Close

Castlethorpe

Milton Keynes

MK19 7HR

Phone: 07803 908331

Please do not think I am posting this to boost our profits, the NSA will take a loss on this event, but we want everybody to have a good day and perhaps a few newcomers to the sport to join us in the future.

Any queries email me [email protected]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 months later...

This year is the National Sprint Associations fiftieth anniversary and to celebrate this we are holding a sprint at Santa Pod on the 18/19th October. You can gain admission from 15:00 on the Saturday and ride from 17:00 until 21:00 and all day Sunday. Entry £50 for one bike plus £10 for each extra bike (this price includes NSA day membership and an ACU event licence).

Classes for all types of bikes, old or new, fast or slow, and for riders from 11 years to infinity.

All are welcome and entries can be taken on the day (please be early and allow us time to get your two free Santa Pod entry tickets to you).

Entry forms available on: http://www.sprinting.org.uk/

..or from the Entry Secretary

Mrs J Newman-Bracey

39 Sheperton Close

Castlethorpe

Milton Keynes

MK19 7HR

Phone: 07803 908331

Please do not think I am posting this to boost our profits, the NSA will take a loss on this event, but we want everybody to have a good day and perhaps a few newcomers to the sport to join us in the future.

Any queries email me [email protected]

Best wishes and good luck with your event

Please see my recent posting "I'll bet Santa Pods Nowt like this" ----- which was meant in the best possible way

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online