Temp on my r6

astockhall
This post is 5710 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Me again another stupid question about my r6 i was stuck in heavy traffic whilst it was raining my bike had a temp of 100 degrees went down when got away from traffic is that normal or could my bike be poorley there was also a bit of smoke coming up from handle bars but it was raining heavy and a friend of mine said his has done that in past but says it is the rain water????????????

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate,Your friend is right it is just the rain,happened to me the other day gave me a right fright.

As for the temp that is perfectly normal also mines been up to 107 in the traffic so no worries all round.

simon

Hi mate,Your friend is right it is just the rain,happened to me the other day gave me a right fright.

As for the temp that is perfectly normal also mines been up to 107 in the traffic so no worries all round.

simon

thanks mate much appreciated