Have I got this right??

banni
This post is 5722 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been looking at what people are saying they are paying for their insurance- and it's been pretty steep. I've only been quoted fully comp 280, tptf 162. ive just passed and the bike is a fzs600 with 1 yr no claims.

Is this right or am I seeing things? :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been looking at what people are saying they are paying for their insurance- and it's been pretty steep. I've only been quoted fully comp 280, tptf 162. ive just passed and the bike is a fzs600 with 1 yr no claims.

Is this right or am I seeing things? :blink:

How old are you banni? Just for comparison Im paying about £300 tptf on my R6 with no NCB and no previous riding experience!

How old are you banni? Just for comparison Im paying about £300 tptf on my R6 with no NCB and no previous riding experience!

Im 24, i was expecting a quote for 600 or something

Yeah thats what I thought. I went on moneysupermarket.com - they do comparisons in association with Tesco. My cheapest was with Bikesure- Adrian Flux. I've just taken out the policy!! I couldn't wait anymore!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online