yet another newbie

mike-maulicino
This post is 5740 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi to all

me well im a reborn biker ,was racing a grass outfit at 16 years old a 650 triumph running on methonal,,,,wicked,,,,brother was involved in a bad bike accident it killed him at 16 years old,so to keep parents happy i left the bikes alone im in mid 50,s now and live in thailand,been buying and selling bikes here and riding them as much as possible,the weather here is great for bikeing,none of the cars here have heaters in them so that gives you the idea ,,,its never cold,,,ok you have a wet season of about 3 months but this is thunder storms and they never last long,plus a warm shower whilst riding is not that bad a thing,when the rain stops it only takes a few kilometers to dry out

here are a few pics of the bikes i have now,this changes on a regular basis,im in the middle of building a hydraulic work bench(stop getting backaches with luck) anybody out there fancying a holiday here in thailand bikes are easy to hire and women are plentifull food is cheap and weather is hot

look forward to some intrest

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi to all

me well im a reborn biker ,was racing a grass outfit at 16 years old a 650 triumph running on methonal,,,,wicked,,,,brother was involved in a bad bike accident it killed him at 16 years old,so to keep parents happy i left the bikes alone im in mid 50,s now and live in thailand,been buying and selling bikes here and riding them as much as possible,the weather here is great for bikeing,none of the cars here have heaters in them so that gives you the idea ,,,its never cold,,,ok you have a wet season of about 3 months but this is thunder storms and they never last long,plus a warm shower whilst riding is not that bad a thing,when the rain stops it only takes a few kilometers to dry out

here are a few pics of the bikes i have now,this changes on a regular basis,im in the middle of building a hydraulic work bench(stop getting backaches with luck) anybody out there fancying a holiday here in thailand bikes are easy to hire and women are plentifull food is cheap and weather is hot

look forward to some intrest

:welcome: to the forum matey. Plenty of good people on here. Enjoy your stay.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online