yamaha radian

billy57
This post is 5748 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all ,1st time on . can any body help me find a nice radian 600 ,been looking for ages ,missed a couple whilst away.Any views appreciated on this bike ,passed my test on 1 ages ago and feeling nostalgic so want to relive the past

any help advice etc .

thanks mike

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all ,1st time on . can any body help me find a nice radian 600 ,been looking for ages ,missed a couple whilst away.Any views appreciated on this bike ,passed my test on 1 ages ago and feeling nostalgic so want to relive the past

any help advice etc .

thanks mike

eh up mate welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it on ere . if you go to www.genspeedracing.co.uk go to contacts get the no: and give gaz a call im pretty sure he's got one sat doin nowt!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

eh up mate welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it on ere . if you go to www.genspeedracing.co.uk go to contacts get the no: and give gaz a call im pretty sure he's got one sat doin nowt!!!!

thanks or the tip will have a look .let you know thanks again