sissy bar / backrest/luggage rack wanted for xvs 650 classic

purplesarah
This post is 5704 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there, just asking about for a very reasonably priced sissy bar for my dragstar classic. If anyone hears of one going, can you give me a shout :) Thanks in advance x

Hi, I've got some of the pannier support bars - or whatever they're supposed to be called - as soon as I can get the second one off (rounded out the inside of the flippin bolt!) I'm happy to swap them for a few beers and the postage if you want....

dan

Hi, I've got some of the pannier support bars - or whatever they're supposed to be called - as soon as I can get the second one off (rounded out the inside of the flippin bolt!) I'm happy to swap them for a few beers and the postage if you want....

dan

Hi Dan, sorry just seen your reply today. I have the dragstar classic, not the custom and there is a lot of difference in size/length, and so im afraid your pannier supports would unfortunately not fit. I have encountered a similar problem with trying to buy a windshield and sissy bar previously, and the custom definitely doesnt fit ( as I bought it, then tried to fit it and it didnt come close ) Thankyou for asking though :)

Sarah

• 2 months later...

Hi there, just asking about for a very reasonably priced sissy bar for my dragstar classic. If anyone hears of one going, can you give me a shout :) Thanks in advance x

Renntec do a reasonablt priced sissy bar/rack combo for the classic

Al 471

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online