XT125X fork seals

bental
This post is 5795 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been searching for Fork seals for my XT125X as one of the seals is is leaking oil pretty badly now. I've been searching online for replacements but I can only find ones for the 1980's model.

Any recommendations on the right seal and fork oil - its a hydrolic fork with 36mm stems.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've been searching for Fork seals for my XT125X as one of the seals is is leaking oil pretty badly now. I've been searching online for replacements but I can only find ones for the 1980's model.

Any recommendations on the right seal and fork oil - its a hydrolic fork with 36mm stems.

Thanks

have u tried EBAY m8. they have loads. ;)

have u tried EBAY m8. they have loads. ;)

Tried ebay - I can't find any seals specifically for an xt125x - if I new what size I needed or other bikes that have the same forks then i probably would be able to find loads on ebay - thanks for your suggestion.

Tried ebay - I can't find any seals specifically for an xt125x - if I new what size I needed or other bikes that have the same forks then i probably would be able to find loads on ebay - thanks for your suggestion.

Telephone Fowlers of Bristol, or look up there website (have your frame number to hand as they usually ask for it) They are about the best firm I have found for Yamaha Parts. Usually next day delivery.

Don't bother with ebay, the seals will be sub standard cheapies anyway and fail after a short time.

Littlejohn..

Telephone Fowlers of Bristol, or look up there website (have your frame number to hand as they usually ask for it) They are about the best firm I have found for Yamaha Parts. Usually next day delivery.

Don't bother with ebay, the seals will be sub standard cheapies anyway and fail after a short time.

Littlejohn..

Thanks Littlejohn for the recommendation I'll give them a bell