accessory search

seymourmike
This post is 5793 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I saw a picture of a guy who had the same bike as me. 08 XVS1100 Custom. He had this cool bronze or brass looking skull on the breather, kinda plaque looking thing. On the other side, there was another skull. I wrote and asked where he got them, no answer. I've been on-line, no luck.

Anyone with an idea?? Where is a good site/company for yammer accessories.

BTW. I put the Baron Oil filter relocator kit on and the bike runs sooooo much cooler now. I live in West Texas and head does make an impact.

MM

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Do you mean this:

Skull Thingy

its a Kuryakyn air filter thingy - its the only thing i can think of that i thought you meant??

I buy a lot of the stuff for my XVS from a guy in the USA on Ebay - goes by the name of Jagmotorcycle

I have a couple of others i use that are very reasonable - if you cant find him or want any other sellers details PM me and ill send you everythign i have for cutom bits for Yams :D

HTH

It's not the side view skull thingy. I've seen those. This one looks like it bolts on top of the standard breather cover.

Thanks,

Leave it with me - I'll have a mooch - but im not sure what you mean by "breather cover"?? I thought you mean the air filter cover??

Skull Air Cover

Just got 2 penny's in my pocket so I thought I'd throw them in the ring..... is this the one? lol

(",)

No, but damn that's cool. No, this one appears to bolt immediately over the existing filter cover. more like a bronze plate with a skull looking directly out. like you had taken a face print - as it were.

I really appreciate you guys hunting around like this. I'll see if I can re-find that guys bike and post a picture here.

Cool fellas, thanks.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online