XT600 XTZ660 wheels

This post is 5800 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Easy question, I'm sure?

Are XTZ660 wheels and XT600 wheels the same?

I've a new XT660Z as well as an '05 TT600RE. Looking at them I's have to say no, at least not without changing some other parts, I can take a few pics if you want ??

I've a new XT660Z as well as an '05 TT600RE. Looking at them I's have to say no, at least not without changing some other parts, I can take a few pics if you want ??

Woof woof! nice couple of bikes to have in your garage!

Thanks for your reply, but it's the old XTZ660 Tenere I'm asking about. I'm fairly sure they're the same as XT600E but not certain

Woof woof! nice couple of bikes to have in your garage!

Thanks for your reply, but it's the old XTZ660 Tenere I'm asking about. I'm fairly sure they're the same as XT600E but not certain

Certainly are......

Allow me to introduce Katy (there is a reason - honest!) ->

P6130083.jpg

And the there's Diana (I'll tell you the reason at the end!) ->

LookingSouth.jpg

I have to name the bikes as the missis has no idea which one I'm talking about if I say TTR or XT, somehow a name makes the difference. I don't know, she's a great cook though!

Thanks for that, I thought they'd probably be the same.

I have the same problem with my missus. I hadn't thought of giving my bikes names, but whenever I'm talking about them I have to describe them in some way rather than using make and model. The colour is a significant identifying factor, but as most of my bikes are red, the colour often doesn't help, so the next point of note is the location, and we're often reduced to 'the red enduro bike in the garage' or 'the red road bike in the shed'.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online