xt250 custom

XTstunter
This post is 5810 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cool !!! Nice body job....er...and the bikes real nice 2.

Sorry im learning too behave.... :lol:

Honestly, smart machine..fancy having a dabble with one of mine, it needs some artistic imput.

Cool !!! Nice body job....er...and the bikes real nice 2.

Sorry im learning too behave.... :lol:

Honestly, smart machine..fancy having a dabble with one of mine, it needs some artistic imput.

hahah im a prev too dont worry.

but its actually not even a paint job its all sticker..

its that vinyl 12 year stuff they make it in all different colors I think im gonna do my next bike black with hot pink flames..

check it out im sure they have mass tons you can buy online and its crap tons cheep

hahah im a prev too dont worry.

but its actually not even a paint job its all sticker..

its that vinyl 12 year stuff they make it in all different colors I think im gonna do my next bike black with hot pink flames..

check it out im sure they have mass tons you can buy online and its crap tons cheep

Yeah that vinyl stuffs great. Might give it a go on one of my otha machines. My yellow multicolour job is paint not vinyl....Have to have a lot of patience to do it with paint.... :blink:

Yeah that vinyl stuffs great. Might give it a go on one of my otha machines. My yellow multicolour job is paint not vinyl....Have to have a lot of patience to do it with paint.... :blink:

holy moly I didnt think about that..

bravo on the patients of the artist!:doggy:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online