calling any yzf1000r thunderrace owner

jones2007
This post is 5784 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hiya all i was just wandering if any body new if the front brake disk on a thunderace is the same as a yzf750 becausemy front disks are shot and if they are the same it opes up some more options to me. many thanks

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thread back from the dead.........but I was just searching for YZF 750 stuff. The front disk rotors of a Ducati 919,996,748 are the same dimensions as the YZF750r.

Noah

hiya all i was just wandering if any body new if the front brake disk on a thunderace is the same as a yzf750 becausemy front disks are shot and if they are the same it opes up some more options to me. many thanks

Thread back from the dead.........but I was just searching for YZF 750 stuff. The front disk rotors of a Ducati 919,996,748 are the same dimensions as the YZF750r.

Noah

they maybe the same dimensions but they don't fit perfect, the hanging thingy majigs stick out too far on yzf750 disks and catch the pads :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online