Wider Bars For my FZ1 Fazer

fifetojo
This post is 5831 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey lads, noob here, and yep you've guessed it, my first post is a question. :unsure:

Treated myself to a brand new FZ1 Fazer in March, and i fecking love my new bike, but it's just not quite an aggrresive enough riding position for me. I want to put wider & straighter bars on, and just wondered if anyone else has done the same yet, and if they could recomend a good set?

Looking to go to something like 750-800mm wide, and no bend. Most set's i've looked at also have a rise in them which is no good, as it'll raise the height of the bars too much, and look crap in my opinion.

What about other mods? I've got my moto gp style micron can coming next week, tail tidy, which is cracking btw (evotech performance), tank pad etc. I'd like a power commander, belly pan and Sargent seats, but over £300 just for the seats is a bit steep. Maybe ask for those as christmas ;)

But yeah, loving my new fazer, although it does sound very mechanical. Is everyone elses the same?

Cheers,

Stewart

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.