XS 650 UK Based Spares Suppliers

XS Pixie
This post is 5595 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

As the title really, has anyone got any links to UK based spares suppliers? I am particularly looking for a nice after market exhaust that is in keeping with the bikes appearance and not to modern looking.

Cheers in advance

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

As the title really, has anyone got any links to UK based spares suppliers? I am particularly looking for a nice after market exhaust that is in keeping with the bikes appearance and not to modern looking.

Cheers in advance

Mark

the only one I know is the dutch site xs650.nl or something, i got some mixture screws for my carbs and they were here within a week.

Shame Halco closed down, they where good....got a few bits off them sent to Oz.

The old bloke died i think. :(

Cheers guys, its odd isn't it, you'd think with the number of 650's that have been imported into the country that it would be a little bit easier to source parts for them?

We have got family in California that are coming over in October so I might just order from US suppliers and have it delivered to their place, then they can carry it all over on the plane. I mean they won't want to bring clothes and things with them will they? :D

Cheers, will have to brush up on my German, good selection of stuff there.

Rudiger Paustian has a lot of stuff on his site and if you click the union jack at th top it comes up in english put your stuff in to the shopping cart and forward your order with your email addy and he will send back a total price and a paypal advice of what to pay with postage. his P&P charges are pretty good from germany not rip off like some foreign companies

anyhow heres the site, Oh i was told Tony Hall of Halco topped himself, shame nice guy i spoke to him a couple of times getting brake caliper seals for my RD,s

site

xs650shop.de

They are both suppliers for MIKESXS in the states i believe the parts lists are the same, i tried to order parts from the Netherlands did not even get a reply so the german guy will be getting my business from now on

Merv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi....I'm new to all this...just got an '82 XS650 SE with mag wheels....really need (yes, that kind of need...) wire wheels, any ideas?

Loads in the States.....but here?

P.

did they sell a heritage special over there??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online