FZ1 FAZER HANDLEBAR RISERS

guernseybozrah
This post is 5840 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As a newbie to this site i have a question on the FZ1 Fazer.

I have recently roadtested one and found that if i could bring the bars up slightly it would be just right for me. has anyone fitted risers and where is the best place to get them from.

This would be my sixth yamaha over a number of years but the first time I have gone in this style so raising the bars slightly would help me finalise my decision.

Regards

John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As a newbie to this site i have a question on the FZ1 Fazer.

I have recently roadtested one and found that if i could bring the bars up slightly it would be just right for me. has anyone fitted risers and where is the best place to get them from.

This would be my sixth yamaha over a number of years but the first time I have gone in this style so raising the bars slightly would help me finalise my decision.

Regards

John

Can nobody give me an answer to my question?..........maybe i'm on the wrong forum for technical info.

Can nobody give me an answer to my question?..........maybe i'm on the wrong forum for technical info.

Hi John and welcome to the forum.

If you alter the position of the bars you'll need to make sure they dont catch on the fairing. I changed the bars on my 600 Fazer, there is a wide choice from many bike shops and I picked one to suit my needs.

Enjoy your Fazer ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online