Hello all

bubbleboy
This post is 5851 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i have a 1982 dt125 lc. Its all in reasonibly good nic apart from a couple of things. The indicators and rev counter are not working at all but im putting that down to some faulty wiring behind the dash because all of the lights flicker with bumps.

What i am really in need of is the left hand switch gear. The horn button in not there at all and the indicator button is broken inside. Ive looked for this switch on the net but i dont seem to be able to find anything at all.

Does anyone know of anywhere i can purchase one of these?? I see these older bikes everywhere for sale so there must be some companys out there who has some electrical parts for them, surley? I hope someone out there can help.

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i have a 1982 dt125 lc. Its all in reasonibly good nic apart from a couple of things. The indicators and rev counter are not working at all but im putting that down to some faulty wiring behind the dash because all of the lights flicker with bumps.

What i am really in need of is the left hand switch gear. The horn button in not there at all and the indicator button is broken inside. Ive looked for this switch on the net but i dont seem to be able to find anything at all.

Does anyone know of anywhere i can purchase one of these?? I see these older bikes everywhere for sale so there must be some companys out there who has some electrical parts for them, surley? I hope someone out there can help.

thanks

just look for any dt switchgear, im sure it will fit, even rd125 or maybe some other yamaha models, theres loads of yamaha spares out there

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online