hello

_craig_
This post is 5845 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everybody!

Im just doing my direct access this month and if all goes well and i pass, i will be looking to get an R6!! :D

I have £3000 max! Is this enough for an up together bike??

I was wondering if there is anything in particular to look out for when buying???

Thanx anyone!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello everybody!

Im just doing my direct access this month and if all goes well and i pass, i will be looking to get an R6!! :D

I have £3000 max! Is this enough for an up together bike??

I was wondering if there is anything in particular to look out for when buying???

Thanx anyone!

for that price your looking for an older bike... or the down on a new one....

thanks for that, yea im thinking of an early one but i have heard good and bad things about them being twitchy and not very forgiving??

I looking at a 2000 model with 13,000 full yamaha service history, one owner it does look mint doesnt apear to have been droped or anything, its up for £2995 (right on the budget) does any body have any opinions as to weather this sounds like a good buy??

Any help/advice greatly appriciated

Thanks in advance :)

Just look on biketrader and maybe ebay. On biketrader make the distance about 100miles to get more results. I've found quite a few just over budget at around 3200 but im finding hard to get insurance!

keep looking!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online