1981 SX400SH Special

cabazon
This post is 5901 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I will try again here, as the only reply I got from a helpfull person was a dead link. Here was my previous post:

just acquired a 1981 XS400SH Special. I assume it's a Canadian version. I'm brand new to bikes and I am looking forward to getting this one up and running. I got it from a local honest bike salvage shop for cheap. I was told it needs TLC clean up and a carbs cleaned. Can anyone point me to a PDF Repair and service manual for this model The ones I have found so far are a different model than this, perhaps US or British. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I will try again here, as the only reply I got from a helpfull person was a dead link. Here was my previous post:

just acquired a 1981 XS400SH Special. I assume it's a Canadian version. I'm brand new to bikes and I am looking forward to getting this one up and running. I got it from a local honest bike salvage shop for cheap. I was told it needs TLC clean up and a carbs cleaned. Can anyone point me to a PDF Repair and service manual for this model The ones I have found so far are a different model than this, perhaps US or British. Thanks

Best bet - http://www.files.pioneerx.co.uk/index.php?...Files/XS360-400

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online