no start!

funky
This post is 5862 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

me again lol. the bike is turning over and i can feel gas coming out of the exhaust. but its not starting up? is this the spark plug? i have put a new one in. thanks Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you checked for spark at the plug? I've learned not to assume, so... pull the plug out, reattach it to the plug wire and ground it (the end of the plug) to the engine or chassis - or something similar, as long as it goes to ground, then turn it over and see if there's a big, bright blue spark jumping across it. BUT, don't hold it with your hand, just get it to where it will sit against the metal. If it throws a good spark while you're holding it, you will know it. Hope this helps get you started. No pun intended!

me again lol. the bike is turning over and i can feel gas coming out of the exhaust. but its not starting up? is this the spark plug? i have put a new one in. thanks Mark

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online