The Big Meet!

Pete
This post is 7290 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Yeah got to happen soon or i will have to drive up as if i get time my bikes going in the paper today :cry:

thing is, we've had loads of surgestions, we just need to agree on one lol. we need to get a list of places people would like to meet and pick one out of them which we can all agree. so guy/girls start stating the place u reckon we ought meet and why...and make sure its as central to us all as ya can :D

I think what we have to establish is who wants to attend, and their home locations. Then choose a central point accessible to everybody.

Count me in...and I'm in Mid Wales.

Nowt the matter wi the North East, as Beezkneez sez, an it's more or less in the middle of the cuntry, an it's not far from my house as well.Not that that has owt to do wi it :lol:

You will never get a meet up to suit all............

Agreed....but your event is a bloody long way for the Mullets to get to.

Which is nice......cos you don't want their kind messing everything up! :lol:

Agreed....but your event is a bloody long way for the Mullets to get to.

Which is nice......cos you don't want their kind messing everything up! :lol:

yeah like i'd want to meet up with some old half witted morons anyway :roll: :lol:

I'd come if I knew where Calne is. I'm near central Wales but whatever place is going...

Where in Wales are you unmutual?