The Big Meet!

Pete
This post is 7254 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Me and Alex were talking about a big meet for everybody in the next few months.

But the location will have to be a mutually convenient point for everybody.

I'm in Mid Wales, Alex is in Brighton....so from those 2 locations the mutually convenient pont would be somewhere like Swindon.

I think Derek is near Swindon too, and Mozzy is in Bristol, so that fits in with those guys.

So can you post your locations here and we can try and gauge a central point that suits everybody.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in portpatrick, south west scotland :D i'll come down on my rd if you lot will rebuild the engine for the way home :lol: :roll: :oops: 8) :twisted:

Depending on wot sort of meet you wanna have and when. There is a biker night at the Red Lion at Avebury every Wednesday night thru the summer. Avebury is just south of Swindon.

Also not a bad place to meet on a weekend

• Admin

Yeah will this be a meet and ride home on piss up and b&b :wink:

Incidentally, any of you going to the Welsh Show at the end of May?

If you're looking for cheap kit, then this is the place to go.

And when I say cheap, I mean "Don't ask questions" sort of cheap.

For example, last year one piece leather suits were going for £100, and Oxford locks normally £40 were going for a tenner! :wink:

Details here: http://www.mag-cymru.co.uk/builth/show.htm

On Saturday July 17th ther is a "Grand Motorcycle meet" at Calne in Wiltshire (south of Swindon). Its been going 3 years and the whole town fills up with bikes. I have a pitch arranged for the "aircooled RD" and will be taking my 200 and 400 along.

Could be a place for a meet up.

Just a suggestion

• Admin

Would be good, im not sure if i can make that date yet, as i havent booked my flights yet. Should be going either end of June or end of July, wont know until a few weeks.

bloody hell :shock: swindon..thats 300 miles away from me and even more for Lc :cry:

how about newcastle...now thats a bit more central :wink:

Calne on 17th July sounds good!  8)

where is that at?..not that i can go...i'll be in scotland stroking my balls :shock: golf balls :wink:

Bazza

u should come to bristol we have an old airport whitchurch thats where all the off roaders go and they have a bloody huge runway to

u should come to bristol we have an old airport whitchurch thats where all the off roaders go and they have a bloody huge runway to

dont think my exup likes off road much :lol: ..now that runway..hmmmm :twisted:

Bazza

I've always liked Bristol....very biker friendly place with plenty of motorcycle specific parking areas which you don't see elsewhere.

I haven't been to Fowlers since they've revamped it, so I'll have to take a run down there soon.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online