scooter not pulling

SPARKY64
This post is 5823 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i have a yamaha aerox 50/70kit the bike isnt pulling any weight at all i have tryed new variater an rollers new belt new clutch any more ideas what could be wrong the problem started awhen my belt snapped when i was doing 30Mph thanks markk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi i have a yamaha aerox 50/70kit the bike isnt pulling any weight at all i have tryed new variater an rollers new belt new clutch any more ideas what could be wrong the problem started awhen my belt snapped when i was doing 30Mph thanks markk

Sparky,,probably a dumb suggestion because I'm sure there are a lot of good scooter forums there in the UK, but you might try www.scootdawg.com

It is the best by far here in the U.S.. Very helpful bunch, lots of experience and have helped me out before.. Hope it helps.. Harv..

• 2 weeks later...

hi could this problem b caused buy my piston rings have burnt or wat are the sighns of my piston rings have blown or headgasket

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Did you manage to sort the problem? I just bought an Aerox for my son and it seesm to have the same symptoms. I am assuming it is the clutch slipping and I will have to replace the variator.

Pete

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online