Just 2 minutes of your time

Goff
This post is 5828 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

mate of mine posted this on another site and i thought i would pass it on and try and get the votes up:

My mate Simon was involved a few years back in a very bad bike accident and as he says now 'I used to walk the walk and talk the talk, now I just fall over and mumble'. He has a really good attitude over what has happened to him although he now spends most of his time in front of a computer.

Now hes entered his pet in a online comp and so If I can ask you just to vote for his dog Sam...

http://mms.million21.com/GmgWeb/Detail.aspx?MmsId=1727

I think it will cheer him up a bit when he gets loads of votes...so if you can pass it on.

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks honey. He'll be dead chuffed if he gets a lot of votes and over the moon if he wins. :D

I've voted, sorry about your mate, but he's lucky enough to have mates like you who care. :thumb:

Thankyou everyone . He is really chuffed his votes have gone up, and its really perked him up :D

mate of mine posted this on another site and i thought i would pass it on and try and get the votes up:

My mate Simon was involved a few years back in a very bad bike accident and as he says now 'I used to walk the walk and talk the talk, now I just fall over and mumble'. He has a really good attitude over what has happened to him although he now spends most of his time in front of a computer.

Now hes entered his pet in a online comp and so If I can ask you just to vote for his dog Sam...

http://mms.million21.com/GmgWeb/Detail.aspx?MmsId=1727

I think it will cheer him up a bit when he gets loads of votes...so if you can pass it on.

Cheers

job done nice one for a friend :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online