2008 R6 Pillion Blanking Plates

Ben2008R6
This post is 5863 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I used to have a 2007 R6 - which came with a solo seat cowl and some blanking plates for the pillion pegs. I now have a 2008 R6 - which came with neither.

Are pillion peg blanking plates available for the 2008 R6 - on first look, the 2006/2007 ones won'r fit.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No they dont fit <_< got one and tried it to find it was slighty diff shape! d'oh! thanks to the guy on here who sold me tho lol

Im not sure on their availability yet but ill keep my eyes open for them. You can probably buy the from Yam but will no doubt cost loooods

• 3 weeks later...

Been told there not available till July for Yam dealers.

but they are going to make them? i hope so!

my yamaha dealer was expecting '08 r6 seat cowls to be in production soon, but had no clue whether they would make the pillion peg blanking plates. They better had do - they look so so much better with the rear pegs off and the blanking plates in.

my yamaha dealer was expecting '08 r6 seat cowls to be in production soon, but had no clue whether they would make the pillion peg blanking plates. They better had do - they look so so much better with the rear pegs off and the blanking plates in.

The 08 Seat Cowls are available. I have one on my 08 R6.

Hey guys ! :)

I had an absolute mare trying to find a solo seat conversion for my 2005 R6! I looked high n low for the bloody thing, only to find Yamaha are the only place to do em :o and guess what?........I had to pimp the missus out and remortgage to pay for it!!!!!!

If any modd'in firms read this "MAKE ONE NOW!!!!!!!" :angry: You will make a mint, as i know of at least 3 people besides me who were looking for one!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online