Paignton Bike Festival

This post is 5832 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

already got my hotel book in torquay

will be there with the better half and the ty

bmad20festival20flyer20front2008204.jpg

some of the sports moped fraterninty will also be there if you want to pop along for a chat feel free

I am going to be there. It will be my first time to an event such as this.

Unfortunately my better half thinks bike are the tools of satan and will not go. :angry:

bmad20festival20flyer20front2008204.jpg

shame the better half doesnt enjoy the weekends away why not tell her she's going shopping in torquay then she wont argue about going, works for me every time except the missus has passed her bike test and owns a virago 250.

and again come along and say hi there isnt going to be another yamaha ty50p there that i can assure you of.

( rare as rocking horse poo )

dave j

shame the better half doesnt enjoy the weekends away why not tell her she's going shopping in torquay then she wont argue about going, works for me every time except the missus has passed her bike test and owns a virago 250.

and again come along and say hi there isnt going to be another yamaha ty50p there that i can assure you of.

( rare as rocking horse poo )

dave j

If you can find him found the TY at shepton and 3 attempts to find deenjay on the stand throughout Saturday but still never saw him,

merv

If you can find him found the TY at shepton and 3 attempts to find deenjay on the stand throughout Saturday but still never saw him,

merv

sorry merv i was there but half the time i was gassing to people or being dragged away to look at one thing or another.

i did set a time with the Classic Bike Mag guys to be at the stand at 2pm and my tys will be in Classic Motorcycle Mechanics next month.

so hopefully ill be about somewhere at paignton oh and ill be riding there so no talks of its just a show bike my tys get ridden.

say a time ill be there.

dave j

• 2 months later...

pushing it back up the list as its the next event on my calendar

hopefully it wont be the wash out the ace cafe was

so where and when guys i promise to be at my bike at 12 each day if anyone wants a chat

sorry open road would of loved a chat to a fellow forumite it seems the way of things but it was a fun weekend.

but there were thousands of people there so it would of been difficult to find anyone.

next time hopefully.

oh ive been asked to bring the ty down to the exeter bike show if your there