YN100 neo's help needed

knowledge boy
This post is 5918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not sure what you mean but i can have a guess. If the belt seems to small to fit over the gears has the rear wheel got adjusters on the end of the swinging arm. If it has you will have to slacken the rear wheel spindle and the adjusters on the end of the swinging arm and push the wheel forward. Once you have the belt fitted tighten the adjusters to get the right tension on the belt, make sure the rear wheel is lined up properly with the front and retighten the spindle.

not sure what you mean but i can have a guess. If the belt seems to small to fit over the gears has the rear wheel got adjusters on the end of the swinging arm. If it has you will have to slacken the rear wheel spindle and the adjusters on the end of the swinging arm and push the wheel forward. Once you have the belt fitted tighten the adjusters to get the right tension on the belt, make sure the rear wheel is lined up properly with the front and retighten the spindle.

Hi, thanks for the advice but the wheel isn't adjustable. I have since spoken to my local Yamaha dealer who was very helpful in describing how to do it basically i was being a idiot and trying to put the belt around the outside of the cog instead of in between them!! i felt like a right :ct: when they told me where i was going wrong but hey we live and learn!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online