Left a Yamaha bike .. but what is it??

TT-Lush
This post is 5940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, sorry im new to this..

Ive been left a Yamaha bike a year or so ago, which i put in my garage and left...

Im having a clear out and have decided to find out what it is...

I have got the frame number off the bike, with this number does anyone have any ideas how i can find out what year/model etc this bike is???

I think its a 50cc.. ?? - but when it comes to bikes i dont have a clue?!!..

Any help would be great..

Thanks

TT-Lush

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, sorry im new to this..

Ive been left a Yamaha bike a year or so ago, which i put in my garage and left...

Im having a clear out and have decided to find out what it is...

I have got the frame number off the bike, with this number does anyone have any ideas how i can find out what year/model etc this bike is???

I think its a 50cc.. ?? - but when it comes to bikes i dont have a clue?!!..

Any help would be great..

Thanks

TT-Lush

engine and frame number would help as we don't possess ESP yet!

picture would also be nice

engine and frame number would help as we don't possess ESP yet!

picture would also be nice

The frame number is: 3F6 112832 ive not made a note of the engine number, and my garage is a few miles from where i live..

Ive got pictures on my mobile phone, just trying to get them onto the PC then will attach them..

thanks

TT-Lush

Hiya, thanks for that, ive "googled" the FS1DX and again its looks slightly different.. i will be uploading a couple of pics shortly.. this may help...

Thanks for this info.. ;)

I have got a few bits in the shed left over from my sons fissys so if you need bits ask we may have it

merv

I have got a few bits in the shed left over from my sons fissys so if you need bits ask we may have it

merv

Hiya,

thanks - as soon as i work out what it is, ill be selling it anyway.. bikes (sorry) are not my thing... :unsure:

Thanks again for the info.

Ebay it mate they lap em up

merv

I will do, as soon as ive sussed what it is.. I cannot get the pics from my mobile phone to the PC .. stupid thing.. As soon as i go back to the garage, ill take some on my digi camera and upload them..

cheers again..

TT-Lush

just an ordinary FS1 from around the mid eighties i would say, where are you

merv

Hi Merv,

A Chap on the FS1 forum has identified it as a 1987-1992 FS1 DX (DX meaning its red instead of blue) and has a front disc brake..

Im in West Wales..

Im going to list it on ebay later tonight..

thank again for all your help...

cheers

Hi Merv,

A Chap on the FS1 forum has identified it as a 1987-1992 FS1 DX (DX meaning its red instead of blue) and has a front disc brake..

Im in West Wales..

Im going to list it on ebay later tonight..

thank again for all your help...

cheers

no front disc i thinks from that pic that is just a FS1 no DX cos no disc, you will soon get the anoraks telling you on ebay

merv