Law On Motorbikes?

jace
This post is 5882 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you dnt have to do direct access I didnt and I get my no resticted licence in June oh yea I am only 19

how did ya not do the direct access but your gettin the unrestricted liecense soon? wat do ya hav to do ? wanting to get a license lik that

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Shoot, I'm 18 and I am legally allowed to ride anything I can afford. I have my motorcycle license, and that's all I need. I ride a 600cc 2001 Yamaha R6, but still I guess the law is different in different areas of the world. I'm in Florida in the U.S. so it may be a bit different where you are. Check with your local DMV.

you lucky lucky person i want them rules over here:(

you lucky lucky person i want them rules over here:(

What exactly are the rules in England? I've never heard of restricted horsepower before. Here you must be at least 16 to get a license/motorcycle endorsement. If your under 21 you must take a motorcycle riding class first. If you want to ride on two wheels you can get a scooter without the endorsement, but it can't be more than 2bhp and run no faster than 20 mph. But that's just the law in Florida. I've also heard that the Hyabusa and ZX14 are voluntarily kept at 186 mph, but not required by the government. Can you legally ride a Boss Hoss in England/Europe?