my new dt

mozzy
This post is 7306 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i cant be bothered alex its only temporary runaround then the guy i got it from is buying it back so i will leave it as it is for the time being

hey beezkneez why in my dreams i can afford the bike just saving for another 2 months for insurance and as long as i get it restricted to 33 bhp at first i will be fine

in his dreams :lol:

whats a matter are you jealous i work my bollocks off for my money so my money is not for dreams its for reality

u can pick a 99+ up now from around 3k approx and lets face it in reality 3k is pennies

beezkneez everyone starts somewhere mate and in my eyes an r6 aint good enough i will keep the r6 about to years then upgrade to r1 all the while u will be driving a hickup opps sorry i mean exup

beezkneez everyone starts somewhere mate and in my eyes an r6 aint good enough i will keep the r6 about to years then upgrade to r1 all the while u will be driving a hickup opps sorry i mean exup

hmmm touched a touchy subject there Mozman....do you actually know what an Exup can do :wink: quite a bit more than a 33bhp R6 :wink:

mozzy if you dont mind me asking how much will your insureance cost you on an R6?

i'd suspect somewhere in the regioin of £1500 :shock: TPFT

• Admin

Mozzy if you have DAS why the hell are you going to restrict it?

I went from my DT125R to my 750 which is 120bhp at the wheel (whats wrong with an exup :wink: ), which is more than a r6, and im 23 and my insurance was about £500 f+t

Mozzy if you have DAS why the hell are you going to restrict it?

I went from my DT125R to my 750 which is 120bhp at the wheel (whats wrong with an exup  :wink: ), which is more than a r6, and im 23 and my insurance was about £500 f+t

thats not bad that alex...i was paying £550 for my YZF750 back in 1996 25yrs old then

:roll:

Bazza

• Admin

Well it was sort of a deal with the insurance company should have been a bit more, im with choice quote and they wouldnt let me change my insurance from my dt to my yzf, and i had about 3 months left on the policy and my no claims, and didnt want to wait so they took there commission off. 8)

the r6 im looking at is a 2002 model the insurance is £1550 tpft but i think its worth it for an nice bike like that and alex dont forget im 19 in 2 weeks havent you got to be like 21 to drive above 33 bhp

beezkneez i know theres nothing wrong with the exup i was trying to wind you up

i hate it when someone whos never met me says"in your dreams" ask anyone who knows properley i dont mess around if i see something i want i will save to max to try and get it

by the way if i do get the r6 there is no way on this earth it will stay at 33bhp i will get it insured and stuff and derestrrict the bastard

how is a r6 restricted

• Admin

Mozzy you said you had done a direct access course, you have to be 21 to do that, thats why i was confused :roll:

so how much will 3 points on a lience differ insureance? will it like fly up for me now? :( mozzy you should have done your A1 lience when u were 17 so you could ride unrestricted now!! but yea u gotta b 21 for a DAS and its just A1 lience under that which restricts to 33bhp, but then 125's are resticrted to 14.2bhp, and 50's restricted to 30mph....not often i see any of them around... ;)

• Admin

Yeah ive never seen a scooter doing 30 unless its got an oldie on with a blue rinse :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online