Hi Everyone

gav2k
This post is 5986 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i cant afford it atm :(

still at college and im nearly turning 19 lol !

but hopefully this time nxt year :P hehe

passed my CBT the other month, apparently the full test is going to be getting harder in September next year??? Was told to get in the quickly!!

:huh:

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

passed my CBT the other month, apparently the full test is going to be getting harder in September next year??? Was told to get in the quickly!!

it will be getting harder I passed mytest nearly two years ago when i was 17

yeh this is true :( bastards!

and aparently wen u pass you gotta go up in stages of engines, u cant just get a 1000 straight away, so basically it goes: 200,250,400,600,1000,1200 [if u catch my drift]

yeh this is true :( bastards!

and aparently wen u pass you gotta go up in stages of engines, u cant just get a 1000 straight away, so basically it goes: 200,250,400,600,1000,1200 [if u catch my drift]

Stop spreading rumours. After passing the UK test, you are limited to 33 hp until the age of 21 when power is unlimited.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

After passing the UK test, you are limited to 33 hp until the age of 21 when power is unlimited.

WRONG!!!!!!!!

You are only restircted for 2 YEARS

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online