XS400 2E HEADLIGHT

socalyamaha
This post is 5960 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what size is the headlight to the XS400 2E?

5 3/4"?

i know its not 7"

i want to buy a sealed halogen replacement for it. i like seeing where i'm going.

:)

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what size is the headlight to the XS400 2E?

5 3/4"?

i know its not 7"

i want to buy a sealed halogen replacement for it. i like seeing where i'm going.

:)

I needed a headlight for my XT550 and found a seal halogen at the local Harley David... accessory store for $22, and note it was not a Harely dealership, they wanted $50+ for the same beam... It is a 5 3/4" size.

I needed a headlight for my XT550 and found a seal halogen at the local Harley David... accessory store for $22, and note it was not a Harely dealership, they wanted $50+ for the same beam... It is a 5 3/4" size.

If it's the same size as an XS400G and and RD400 it's like 6.?? inches. It's like an odd in-between size slightly larger than the small auto headlights and a bit smaller than the 7" lights on larger bikes. I had a really hard time finding one as they have special fitments on the back to fit into the headlight enclosure properly.

• 2 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online