AWSOME!!!!!

wolfy46
This post is 5908 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

used to have anXTZ660 TENERE twin headlight model bought with 400 miles on clock sold it with 68000miles. :blink:

got 320miles to a full tank, used it every day (300miles a week) every week of the year mostly motorways.

never used off road but it kurbed well; dont believe all you read about this bike; keep it moveing and it will reward,

with easy cheep maintanance cheep insurance,tax and about 12000 miles aset of rubber at a push YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE;;; gud but basic soft suspension top speed110 and brakes that dont intimadate.push it hard and it talks dirty to ya :P with the tyres,spokes frame, and suspenders all twisting and torquin., mine went on ebay buy now £500 an sold in 45 minutes GOD I MISS IT :(:(:(

• 4 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

used to have anXTZ660 TENERE twin headlight model bought with 400 miles on clock sold it with 68000miles. :blink:

got 320miles to a full tank, used it every day (300miles a week) every week of the year mostly motorways.

never used off road but it kurbed well; dont believe all you read about this bike; keep it moveing and it will reward,

with easy cheep maintanance cheep insurance,tax and about 12000 miles aset of rubber at a push YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE;;; gud but basic soft suspension top speed110 and brakes that dont intimadate.push it hard and it talks dirty to ya :P with the tyres,spokes frame, and suspenders all twisting and torquin., mine went on ebay buy now £500 an sold in 45 minutes GOD I MISS IT :(:(:(

I know what ya mean, had a XTZ600Z Tenere (3AJ). What a great bike that was.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online