1300 risers???(pics)

tejas 1300 star
This post is 6044 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was going to add risers on my 1300,untill i stripped it down. Because of the speedo mount it aint going to happen.

1. I can add aftermarket risers, but what to do with speedo?

2.Maybe a aftermarket speedo that mounts to the bars, but havent seen that

3.I can add different bars, but have to replace alot of cables!(maybe)

Any thought or ideas would be nice, at least a good topic for conversation. I am 6ft 1" and still reach for the bars a little. and yes i have rolled them back until they start rolling down. it would be nice to pull them back so i can sit straight. To me this is not a small stature persons bike(notice the politically correct description) I really dont think any aftermarket company is going to invest the expense of tooling this one

Anyway food for thought

LATER

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im yold the answer is get road star touring deluxe bars and your troubles are over . everything will transfer over they say 120.00 shipped what the hell it is only money

I keep checking the official Yamaha accessories page for risers for this exact reason. I'm also 6'1" and the stockers definitely force me into a more agressive forward stance.

It would be helpful to find a stealer with those bars in stock. I don't like to buy blind.

All they carry locally are the bikes.

I will check price at yamahasportscenter.com. Tony O is hard to beat.

Thanks for the info on the bars and the alternate forum. This bike deserves it's own topic area.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online