roadhouse slip-ons

tejas 1300 star
This post is 6046 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

does anyone know where i can get my hands on the roadhouse 4" slip-on? I have had it ordered for a little over a month. I guess they are way behind. After going to youtube and listening to different pipes on the 1300, roadhouse sounds to me worth waiting for. Type in vstar 1300 and you can hear the new vance and hines and the roadhouse. I think the roadhouse looks better too!809654-315.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well i found 1 at cruisercustomizing.com will be hee friday they had one left as of last night. the reasons i am going with a slip on is

1. the cost- 341 delivered with no power module needed

2. the looks - wanted to stay with 2-1 with bags and to be different

3. being a slip on i can throw my factory on when being inspected and put my roadhouse back on afterwards

cant wait will put a pic in here after my 5 minute install

later

well i found 1 at customcruzing.com will be hee friday they had one left as of last night. the reasons i am going with a slip on is

1. the cost- 341 delivered with no power module needed

2. the looks - wanted to stay with 2-1 with bags and to be different

3. being a slip on i can throw my factory on when being inspected and put my roadhouse back on afterwards

cant wait will put a pic in here after my 5 minute install

later

You're on the customize till you drop crusade. LOL.

Good luck. Can't wait to see.

I'm thrilled with my stock tourer. 6K+ miles of smiles.

I'll replace stuff when (if) it breaks. Right now a new rear tire is high on my list. Bridgestones aren't holding up very well.

Cheers,

Renfield

8096DSC01467.JPG

just finished a 30 mile ride cant believe the diff in the bike. it can breath now it runs like a whole different bike smooth engine and very quick response. it just goes to show how much these bikes are choked down unbelivable differance

Looks sharp. What's next?

im thinking risers up 2 back 1 1/2 or maybe triple tre lights or crash bars which i have never owned what do you think?

went on a 150 mile ride today the bike really performed nice with that pipe i still cant believe the diff

I've always avoided the crash bars, as I tend to drag the floorboards in curves. Additional lighting would be my choice. You can't be too visible for the distracted cagers.

Where have you seen risers? That might add some greater level of comfort.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online