MT01 anyone out there

Rowlrat
This post is 6113 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:unsure:

Recently bought the above, with which I am very pleased, slowed me down somwhat, my other bikes an Aprilia, is there another owner out there, Gloucestershire perhaps we could have a pint. The local Harley group is having an event we could go and piss the H.O.G.s off! Sounds better, made better,handles better and brakes!! Which makes a point,

Yam Mt01 looks good,sounds good,90bhp, 85 at 3000R.P.M, handles reasonably, bit heavy, great for short blasts/thunder in the sun.

Aprilia SL Falco, 118BHP, comfortable,better than RSV, 195Kg,no wind double bubble, seriously quick for an old git like me, one of the best bikes i have EVER ridden, can buy one for 3k.

Aprilia ETV Caponord 100BHP, no wind, excellent ride over shit roads, good range, luggage carry the kitchen sink, bit high and I'm 6 foot. get one for 3K

Total I paid £6800 for the MT01+0%, Falco,Caponord, less than a fat boy and you don't have to wear tassels on your jacket!!

Has the world gone mad

Regards the Rat.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online