My R6

The Dude
This post is 5888 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alreet folks. I joined here last July and forgot all about it.lol. Just found the place while i was searching for something. Well i've had my R6 for a year now and have made a few changes over the past year.

Fitted a Power Commander

Fitted a race airfilter

Fitted Harris Rearsets

Fitted a lot of decals, then removes some of them.

Fitted a RaceFit Growler Rossi Rep GP exhaust (with Termi decal)

Think thats about it

SP_A0026.jpg

SP_A0027.jpg

SP_A0028.jpg

SP_A0029.jpg

SP_A0032.jpg

SP_A0057.jpg

041907_194746.jpg

LauraR6.jpg

Behave yourselves, thats my sister

And my good self

SP_A0153.jpg

And a little video of the bike in the garage a few weeks ago

06 R6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The pic with my sister on the bike is pretty much how it looks now.

Oh, almost forgot. There a DB screen and a set of Pazzo adjustable levers on there too

That is Awesome fella, liking that Can Alot and the white tape looks alot better than the red.

Where did the can come from if you dont mind my asking ?

The can is a Racefit exhaust. From a company in the UK called Racefit strangley enough. The sound from it is totally nutts. Sounds like a twin. It was around £500 and they now supply an optional removable baffle which wasn't available when i bought my exhaust

RaceFit

They make a couple of different pipes for the R6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice

very nice

bike I mean

and sister 2

bike looks awesome, but with your sis on it looks killer

________________________________________________________________________________

my eng. sucks so don't get me wrong

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

The can is a Racefit exhaust. From a company in the UK called Racefit strangley enough. The sound from it is totally nutts. Sounds like a twin. It was around £500 and they now supply an optional removable baffle which wasn't available when i bought my exhaust

RaceFit

They make a couple of different pipes for the R6

• 1 month later...

Hey there,

Mate, the pic of you and ure bike , is awsome. Looks a bit like reveled version of night ryder that i used to love to watch, when i was younger. Bro, i am looking at buying a brand new 08-r6 and i need just one thing get the rego plate smaller , cause the tail with plate looks abit too much and also i need the bike to sound nice,with good base noise.

i hope it makes sense. But i dont like things looking flashy, i just want it to look classy.

Cheers

Sri

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online