regrets oh and hello all i am new xxx

DonnasR6
This post is 6187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

firstly hello to all. I am also a member of c2c forom for my car and saw this so thought would see if it was as fun.

well other half went out on my bike on friday. was lovely when he went out and then came back and he had been playing silly bugger ON MY BIKE and come off. scratched the lower right fairing broken the mid right and nose cone.

how f##ked off was i.

was glad his sholder hurt as has hurt my baby.

mind you would have been a lot worse if had not had my crash musrooms on as that is really hammered

an expensive weekend alround

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

firstly hello to all. I am also a member of c2c forom for my car and saw this so thought would see if it was as fun.

well other half went out on my bike on friday. was lovely when he went out and then came back and he had been playing silly bugger ON MY BIKE and come off. scratched the lower right fairing broken the mid right and nose cone.

how f##ked off was i.

was glad his sholder hurt as has hurt my baby.

mind you would have been a lot worse if had not had my crash musrooms on as that is really hammered

an expensive weekend alround

MY BETTER HALF DOESNT RIDE - IS YOURS STILL ON SETTEE