scottish bike show

stevie9183
This post is 6261 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

if your at the show on sat,ill be at the yamaha stand around 12.30/1.00,with a bag full of greggs the bakers goodies for lunch(i work as a delivery driver ) :D;) if your hungry see you there.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D :D spot on dude will lookout for ya man will be around

if your at the show on sat,ill be at the yamaha stand around 12.30/1.00,with a bag full of greggs the bakers goodies for lunch(i work as a delivery driver ) :D;) if your hungry see you there.

who you work for man i do the white van man thing too :D work for ups just now done loads more

sorry i missed everyone but it was very busy ,had a great time checking out the bikes and babes :lol: ,had to eat all my stuff myself <_<:blink::lol: ,i work for greggs of scotland,based in glasgow on perm nights kev.

:D :D sorry we missed you dude man was it busy..... but well worth it too.. maybe next year,

did nights for a while loading the vans, but missed being out there so back on road..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online