XJR 1300

RDobba
This post is 6204 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I`m looking to change my bike soon and i`m looking for a naked bike and was looking at the xjr1300 as was wondering if anyone has one and want are they like .Also i was wondering what sort of miles do you get out of a tank fullas i`m planing to do a lot of miles on it

All the best Richard

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I`m looking to change my bike soon and i`m looking for a naked bike and was looking at the xjr1300 as was wondering if anyone has one and want are they like .Also i was wondering what sort of miles do you get out of a tank fullas i`m planing to do a lot of miles on it

All the best Richard

just recently bought an xjr1300 myself, love the bike great fun to ride, handles well and ooses power, your looking at about 130 miles normal riding on a full tank. All the best Neil

• 2 weeks later...

just recently bought an xjr1300 myself, love the bike great fun to ride, handles well and ooses power, your looking at about 130 miles normal riding on a full tank. All the best Neil

I've owned XJR's since 2002 and love em, very tolerant to normal everyday riding and you can go touring on them too.

I find that a tank will do 130 miles before you go on reserve and then you can get 30ish miles on the reserve.

Neil, a group of XJR owners are meeting up at Scoffers this Sunday (6th May 07) at Scoffers on the A road between Northampton and Wellingborough (northbound) Its a memorial run for an XJR owner and good friend who died of Cancer complications last year. Kick off is 1030 so get there early.

I'll be the biggest bloke there, literally ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online