scottish bike show

stevie9183
This post is 6266 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

who is up for a meet at the show,ill be there when the door opens on first day. :rolleyes:

yep im going its ma birthday on the saturday have u booked tickets yet or just paying at the door ;)

who is up for a meet at the show,ill be there when the door opens on first day. :rolleyes:

I'm planning on going but can't manage till the Sunday. I've not been before, is it normally pretty good?

yep im going its ma birthday on the saturday have u booked tickets yet or just paying at the door ;)

just paying at the door,im taking my 15 year old son with me,maybe on my bike if its up and running and the weather is better than last year,ill be at the yamaha stand about 12.30 maybe see you there.

I'm planning on going but can't manage till the Sunday. I've not been before, is it normally pretty good?

last year was very good but very busy,but they canceled sunday because of heavy snow,take lots of cash for last day bargains and bring a packed lunch(or even more money)have a great day. :D

:D :D :D will be there on the sat with a van full of mates not sure when we are leaving inverness but will be early

last year was very good but very busy,but they canceled sunday because of heavy snow,take lots of cash for last day bargains and bring a packed lunch(or even more money)have a great day. :D

Thanks for the tip, I remember last year because I was working on the Sunday and it took me 2 1/2 hours to go 15 miles!

just paying at the door,im taking my 15 year old son with me,maybe on my bike if its up and running and the weather is better than last year,ill be at the yamaha stand about 12.30 maybe see you there.

klkl m8 probably see u there :lol:

:D :D leaving nairn about half seven, watch for a merc 308 blue great old van, bike show sat woopee.. :D :D