Restoration

JohnD
This post is 6492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have nearly completed the restoration of my 1970 BSA and need to replace just one more part, the turn indicator switch. The bike did not come with turn signals and I retrofitted a set of Yamahas and replaced the Lucas horn/dip switch with a Yamaha horn/dip/turn indicator switch. This was about 1975 or earlier. Since I was working with a parts guy I have no idea what model or year bike the switch came from and without it I cannot get a part number. The switch is marked "Yamaha, YHA 203" on the underside.

If anyone has a vintage bike with that switch I would greatly appreciate the model and year.

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have nearly completed the restoration of my 1970 BSA and need to replace just one more part, the turn indicator switch. The bike did not come with turn signals and I retrofitted a set of Yamahas and replaced the Lucas horn/dip switch with a Yamaha horn/dip/turn indicator switch. This was about 1975 or earlier. Since I was working with a parts guy I have no idea what model or year bike the switch came from and without it I cannot get a part number. The switch is marked "Yamaha, YHA 203" on the underside.

If anyone has a vintage bike with that switch I would greatly appreciate the model and year.

Thanks.

can't find your number, but i have found every yam code via an aussie vjmc website

http://auction.netbikes.com.au/vjmw.php?pa...cjre8qe65grhog9

well Rd coffin tank switch has yha315 written underneath,is the switch painted black? if not i have a feeling it maybe a FS1E switch, update, looking on ebay the fissy switch does not have the combined indy/dip/horn together

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online