rash and stupid action required

kendo phil
This post is 6398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As I feel the weight of impending fatherhood (any day now) and I have sold some of my toys, reducing my bikes down to 5 at the moment (and 1 kit car), I feel the need for a futile and rash purchase, maybe a v-max. Maybe I could street fighter it, then add a turbo? R1 USDs on the front?

Oh god, I'm drooling into the keyboard. :rolleyes:B):D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

how much u lookin to pay for a v-max? they are quick as fuck them things...my mates got one,which he's debating on selling.....

and they sound...well....they make ur legs wet with pleasure..lol

I will probably look for one that’s had a front end smash that has killed the forks, but hopefully not the frame. Then look for a complete R1 front end (god bless ebay) and mate the two together in an unholy matrimony of speed and (hopefully) cornering ability!

And a T2 smallish turbo thrown into the mix (nitrous?)

:blink:

I am still yet to do anything with the CBR1000 lump sat in the corner of the garage, I had plans to build a single seater hill climb car using it, but so far its just been gathering dust!

Maybe I could 'drop' it into an RD frame HMMMM? No that would be too far!??!

:unsure:

Realisticly I cannot consider another top project until I have finnished rebuilding my 2 gixxers, stripped and rebuilt my VFR 400, though I do regret selling my air cooled RD, with orginal (if somewhat rusty) pipes and speedblock paint job. Top silly bike Reg started BAA if its still out there?

Though if I find a v-max with frontal damage at the right price, I may be forced to hide it in the garage and hope the missus does not notice!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online