Does anybody fancy a beer?

kendo phil
This post is 6446 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK its blowing a gale outside, my hangover, brought on by low quality beer, is slowing me up and the new tyres I have just bought and fitted are great but I have managed to lose the wheel spindle nut and cannot reattach the front wheel. Im going for a beer. Does anybody know when the next Bike show in the South west is happening?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm just outside Bridgwater, off junction 23 of the M5. Where is everybody else?

Oh by the way - the Cellophane Factory is now shut so Bridgwater is currently Stink free, well mostly.

If you are unfamiliar with these parts, there is an 8m tall wicker man (yes, just like in the film) , two plastic camals and a T-rex at the side of the motorway as you pass Bridgwater, so its all nice and normal round here. :P:blink:

Know em well Phil that wicker man seems to have had half his head stolen by birds to make nests.

The camel has done good service Eh nice to see it has a baby now as for the T rex well, dunno what he is doing there, What happened to the elephant that was a few milesnorth of the camel? Oh i am in North devon between bideford and bude

Merv

• 2 weeks later...

phil

Next show i beleive Newton abbot 29th sept too 1st october

http://www.westcountrybikeshow.co.uk/

merv

Excellent - who is going to this?

This missus is 7 months pregnent so I guess I wont be bringing her on the bike, unless she rides side saddle!

We need to find and occupy the beer tent!