New EU bike test regs

kendo phil
This post is 6611 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anybody have any idea what biking is to expect with this new EU multi tier system that is supposed to be coming in, or if it is actually coming in?

If new bikers are to be restricted in CC / BHP does anybody have any idea what bikes fall in to what catagory?

I was asked this question by a young friend of mine who is 18 and wants to know whats going on, and basically I dont have a scooby!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't have a clue either fella but what I will say is Britain needs to get back to being an independent nation and tell Brussells to shove their legislation up their flabby, sprout munching arseholes. :angry:

Sorry, rant over.

I think you maybe only allowed to ride a bike over 50 cc when you get too 65 and must be accompanied by all four of your grandparents at all times riding similar sized bikes :D:D:D, EU crap :angry::angry::angry:

I think there are proposals about getting a bike licence which will make it much harder and you may need to be older. The only advice I would give anyone is get a licence asap while it is still possible, and vote for Boozehound if he stands for parliament :D

Andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online