theory test

craigy yam
This post is 6434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I just got my sister thoery test and observation test software from my local Morrisons Supermarket, cost about a fiver each. Covers both cars and motorcycles and uses the actual questions from the thoery test. The observation test films are different to that in the real test but the principal is the same. Good luck with it all. Get your test in before the EU trys to ban motorcycling for the under 30's - and try not to click too many times for the Hazard perception - I got kicked out of one of my clips for clicking too much - guess motorcyclist are just more open to hazards than the software writers.

that was intresting reading,kendo,my friends told me to click away as many times as possible for the hazard perception....it just go,s to show...when it comes down to it you have to your own thing...i,m doing the hazard perception...one online with the theroy,test,good luck to your sister ;)

that was intresting reading,kendo,my friends told me to click away as many times as possible for the hazard perception....it just go,s to show...when it comes down to it you have to your own thing...i,m doing the hazard perception...one online with the theroy,test,good luck to your sister ;)

i got the disks to practice on they did help a lot but on the day it was mostly signs and road markings that got wasnt as bad as i thought and as phil was saying dont click too many times ull get disqualified!! good luck to all who are taking the test . oh and phil i aint got a problem with the 30 or over as im 36 now!!! old bugger :lol:

• 2 months later...

the more precise you are clicking on a hazard developing and clicking again when it turns into a real hazard scores you higher points so dont listen to your m8s tellin you to click willy nilly ....youll fail and waste your 20 quid....dont treat it like a computer game cause it aint ! P.S - i passed mine first time to it was a doddle and i just watched the disk they send you with the test comfirmation : :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online