Postage charges.

Ken Dornan
This post is 1393 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having just started a wee rebuild, the first for a long time, I have been looking on line (ebay) for bits and have been horrified at the postage and carriage charges, some as much as 3 times the cost of the item, some parts requiring no more that a Jiffy Bag yet are £20.00 postage. Outrageous.

Rant over, for now.

Ken. 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not just ebay.

I was looking for a 25ml bottle of touch up paint from a well known supplier. £7.50....Not bad thinks I, but another £7.50 pnp

iN   times like this , thers always those who will exploit ,,  there is no  Plaster up here,   and  online  vultures are wanting  20-50£  a bag..     normal price £7,,,, 

Yep, im rebuilding my dads CB175 but its painfully slow. Stuff i have ordered can literally take weeks to arrive just stuck in the system somewhere. Plus the already mentioned charges. Paying for next day in no means guarantees it will take less than a week. But it does mean it will be a bit quicker. Slowed things down a lot.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online