Hello Y'all :)

This post is 1445 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Everyone!

Samm, 28 from Essex.

New to bikes and having just passed my CBT I bought myself a rather shiny XVS125... with rather large 31K on the clock!

COVID19 has stopped me riding in the last week or so but I still managed to put 300 miles in while I had the chance. Now onto making her as clean and tidy as I can so she at least looks the part when I'm back to doing 55MPH flat out.IMG_620ss3.jpg XD

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum matey. Plenty of time to enjoy the bike once this sh!t is out the way 

Hi there " i  thought you were a  Yank, wen seeing the topic 😄,   thats a big looking 125 .  :welcome:

18 hours ago, jimmy said:

Welcome to the forum matey. Plenty of time to enjoy the bike once this sh!t is out the way 

Cheers dude!

Biting at the bit now, especially hearing the sports bikes still cracking past on Sundays!

10 hours ago, blackhat250 said:

Hi there " i  thought you were a  Yank, wen seeing the topic 😄,   thats a big looking 125 .  :welcome:

I've worn cowboy boots for a couple of years but my accent still gives me away! XD

The VTwin on these is roughly the same size as the 650s... Would love to take the heads off just to see the tiny cylinder bore!

• Like 1

Nice looking bike. 

I'm in the same situation as you. Just passed and bought an Enticer 125 when this hit. 

Chomping at the bit to get out and practice as I've never been on a bike before 4 weeks ago! 

Good luck!

On 4/12/2020 at 10:12 PM, Ben.76 said:

Nice looking bike. 

I'm in the same situation as you. Just passed and bought an Enticer 125 when this hit. 

Chomping at the bit to get out and practice as I've never been on a bike before 4 weeks ago! 

Good luck!

See you out on the road when all this is over!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online